During the 2017 Festival of Speed there was this gret sounding Noble M600 Speedster driving up the Goodwood hillclimb course.
The car is powered by a Yamaha 4.4-litre twin-turbo engine (same engine developed by Yamaha for Volvo, named B8444S) which is able to produce 660hp at 6500 rpm and 820 Nm of torque. Enjoy its V8 roar joined by a loud backfires ECU tune on off-throttle!
I have to thank my friend and youtuber NM2255 (https://www.youtube.com/user/NM2255) for the great collaboration done during the event, exchanging our shots to make better and longer videos. Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel!
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
– Event: Festival of Speed 2017
– Where: Goodwood, England
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!